Sunday 11 September 2011

MTBO Torver

Well, a great weekend was topped off by two flat tyres when I only had one spare inner tube ! Nightmare. Can't say I enjoyed the 1h10 walk back in the wind and rain either.

Never mind, there was some great riding - you forget how good the Lakes really is for riding wet or dry and I got back just 1 minute late !

Results are here

Dave n me used the van as the forecast was dire and parked in Staveley. We checked out the new Hawkshead Brewery bar which was very swanky and rounded off with a couple in the Eagle n Child - one of our favourite pubs in the lakes I think.  Up with plenty of time, we snook in coffee in Wilfs to set us up for the ride.

Great weekend all in.

Just gotta order two of these prints now...most original print I've seen for ages !!


No comments: